Wednesday 4 March 2015

4th Bug of the Winter

Typical! Just as I start to get some riding in again, another bug! I guess this is just what happens when you have your snotty children jumping into bed with you in the morning and waking you with a sneeze in the face!!

I was down to ride a hilly 18 mile time trial promoted by Wrekinsport Cycling Club... However, that is now off. Instead me and the missus will have our first night away from the snotty kids ever! IT'll be a weird experience to not have to have eyes in the back of my head for a whole evening! I'm very grateful to our friend Jess and her daughter Naomi for babysitting... I'm not sure they quite know what they are doing!!

Anyhow, I'll post again when I have actually done some cycling worth talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment